We make it easy to buy from us.
ALL FedEx shipments will include a tracking number. Even the Standard Free Shipping Method we run during Promos and Specials.
We now offer SmartPost by FedEx. This is a less expensive alternative for small, lightweight orders to residential addresses-- Saturday deliveries at no extra charge. SmartPost is limited to orders under 70 lbs and $100.
Transit times are typically 2-7 business days within the contiguous U.S., based on the final destination ZIP code.
Need Saturday delivery?
If your order is shipped via SmartPost and it would normally be delivered on Saturday, then there is no additional fee.
Have your order shipped via Express? Please let us know and we can arrange for Saturday delivery at an additional fee.
From FedEx's website:
When it comes to low-weight shipping for residential customers, consider the efficient, economical FedEx SmartPost service. By utilizing the U.S. Postal Service for final delivery, FedEx SmartPost reaches every U.S. address, including P.O. boxes and military APO, FPO and DPO destinations. You can even use FedEx SmartPost to ship to Alaska, Hawaii and all U.S. territories.
Orders totaling over 150lbs go via our preferred carrier, FedEx® freight. Our freight rates are usually very good, and prices are surprisingly low. Just call us for a quote. You can always arrange your own freight company, just let us know.
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices.
Order Shipping information:
|Date of order:
|Entire order is in-stock and received before 4:00pm on a business day.
|Order ships same day
|Order received before 4:00pm and is partially here with the rest arriving from the manufacturer in <2 weeks
|Order held until it is complete. Need the in stock parts faster? Call us for a fast shipping quote.
|Order received before 4:00pm and is partially here with the rest arriving from the manufacturer in >2 weeks
|Order partially shipped at no additional charge.
We will do our absolute best to notify you when you order something that is on back-order. We are human and do sometimes miss these things, but we try not to!
Shipment Size and Weight Restrictions with FedEx:
- With FedEx Express® U.S. services, you can ship packages up to 150 lbs.; up to 119" in length and 165" in length and girth.
- With FedEx Express international® services,you can ship packages up to 150 lbs.; up to 108" in length and 130" in length and girth.
- With FedEx Express® Freight Services, you can ship individual skids of 150 lbs. or more. Skids exceeding 2,200 lbs. in weight or exceeding 70" in height, 119" in length, or 80" in width require prior approval.
- With FedEx Ground® services, you can ship packages up to 150 lbs.; up to 108" in length and 165" in length plus girth.
- With FedEx Home Delivery® services, you can ship packages up to 70 lbs.
- With FedEx SmartPost® services, you can ship packages up to 70 lbs.; maximum length and girth is 130".
The above information is courtesy of FedEx®.
We prefer to ship via FedEx. If you need your order shipped another way, just let us know.
Shipping costs may be adjusted to reflect actual weight.
Please make sure to select the correct one when finalizing your order as this affects shipping charges.
Orders that are in stock and placed before 4 pm ship the same day.
After 4pm and need your order shipped the same day? Should not be a problem. We can usually accommodate shipping orders as late as 5:00 - 5:30 pm (based on available stock), just let us know.
We are located in Texas, Central Standard Time.